In our vineyards we like to do things right, with care and respect for all living beings and infinite gratitude to the earth and its fruits.
For us beauty is a value, an exercise of attention, a form of discipline.
We cultivate the beauty of the landscape defending, welcoming the wonder, giving up upon control.
We cultivate beauty
- by protecting all forms of plant and animal life
- by respecting the unique characteristics of the soil and its integrity
- by retaining the traditional alternating of the vineyards with mulberries
- by increasing soil fertility
- by using only natural materials for vineyards fastenings
- by maintaining the simplicity and essentiality of gestures coming from traditional farmers